Yogurt is among the breakfast favorites of many people. It is healthy, filling and fast to eat. But what makes it loved by many is the level of customization that goes with it.
With just a plain yogurt purchased from the supermarket, it serves as a blank canvas where you could throw pretty much anything to it.
What to Do in Your Yogurt?
Get an idea on how you can level up your simple, plain yogurt by checking the next paragraphs.
- Combine roasted butternut squash, mashed sweet potatoes and pumpkin puree. This is going to give your yogurt extra heft to it.
- Create your very own muesli and stir it to yogurt to have a balanced and healthier meal.
- To add texture, put in some crumble graham crackers or for something sweet, throw in some Oreos in it. Chopped strawberries partnered with crumbled graham crackers is the poor man’s version of fancy strawberry shortcakes.
- Pomegranate seeds also make everything a lot better, particularly yogurt.
- Stir in buckwheat tea or soba cha to achieve that nutty yogurt taste and texture. It is comparable to grape nuts, but much better.
It’s Fast, it’s Easy
As you can see, all the suggestions given above can be done in a jiffy and would not take you an hour.